Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photos: Day 21-25

This was definitely the most challenging set of photos for me this month - really tough.

Day 21 - A Fav Photo of You

This was hard because at first I was trying to decide what photo I looked the best in. But then I just decided to choose the photo that made me laugh really hard and brought back good memories. We were, and still are, the biggest geeks. Sorry girls, but don't be mad that I posted this picture. It's not like I'm naming names here;)

Day 22 - Where You Work
I'm a stay-at-home-mum, and I feel blessed that I am able to be one. My home is the where - and this is the where, looking its best. I wish it always looked this way, and I'm not brave enought to post a picture of what it looks like right now.

Day 23 - Your ShoesIf you know me, you know that flipflops are my shoe of choice. But I also have some boots for winter, running shoes for working out, and some nicer church shoes that are falling apart, and don't go with everything anyway. I did have a pair of sketchers that I adored, but they were ruined in the mud of last year's Strawberry Festival. I got over it. I actually do have another pair of sandals that I've worn twice in the past 3 years, and another pair of church shoes, but I couldn't find them. I need some new church shoes.....and a pair of Converse. I hate shopping for shoes.

Day 24 - Inside Your Bathroom CabinetI can't imagine why anyone would want to see a picture of this. Yes, there are 3 things of women's deoderant in there. I don't know why either. My favorite perfume is CK one. The contact solution makes me sad, since my contacts broke and I've been wearing nothing but my glasses for almost a year now. I love Fructis curl sculpting cream-gel. Up top is all about Joe.....'cause I'm shorter.

Day 25 - GreenKorean pottery - Leftover flowers from Valentine's day - My church bag that I got from Disneyland - One pair of JT's glasses.
Wow, only one more set of pictures, and the month is over.

No comments: